Sunday, July 31, 2016

Winks

I'm only now connecting the dots and realizing things I saw/ happened in the days leading up to and following the 9th anniversary of Genesis EDD are signs she was near. 

Wednesday 7/27 a baby bird flew right in front of me and basically fell at my feet. I was just told in another unrelated conversation that birds can actually be signs that the spirit of loved ones are visiting. Instantly it clicked that it was a sign. This is that sweet little one.
Then yesterday we were driving around Santa Monica and just randomly I saw a bunch of balloons next to a car and in the middle of the balloons was a very large balloon in the shape of a number 9 in gold. Yes, 9. Definitely a sign. Thank you baby girl, I love seeing the signs from you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...