Sunday, July 17, 2016

Winks and things

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. As you can imagine life with 4 kids is a bit busy. So some random things.

As usual I get winks here and there but I'm only gonna mention the ones that really stood out to me. Yesterday I was standing in my in laws backyard and out of nowhere a feather fell from the sky. I out my hand up and it fell directly in my hands. Something small but special. I can't help but think it was a little wink from the heavens. Also recently a new app was released called Pokemon Go. Everyone is doing it. Even me lol as I was playing I happened to drive by Genesis park and realized there was a Pokemon check point where players get freebies. Not only that but Genesis actual stone is on the photo of the check point!
That's definitely special. And let but not least I was looking on Pinterest and a tattoo idea for sisters popped up and I saw this. 
4 sisters. Then I thought about my 4 girls... Genesis, G, Exodis and N. I definitely took it as a wink.

1 comments:

Sarita Boyette said...

Tiffany, love your winks! I work 1 to 3 crossword puzzles a day. The other day, "Genesis" was in 2 of them! In one it was the prompt & in the other it was the answer. Love you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...