Friday, July 29, 2016

July 29th

So for a few weeks now I have been remembering that July 29th was approaching. And of course today, the day of, I toto ally forget. I was only reminded by Facebook memories by seeing posts about this day I had written about years before. Not sure what to think about the fact I forgot. Maybe nothing? Not sure. Anyway, it's appropriate then that I made this today:
As you all know, Genesis has several special dates. This is probably at the bottom of my list since today (9 years ago) was her EDD and well there was no way of knowing for sure when whe would have been born had she gone to term. It's just sort of one of those things that could have been. It's not a sad day. I do miss her. I think of her often. I feel her near always. But I do often daydream what life would be with yet another child here. A beautiful and rambunctious 9 year old with long wavy hair. Who would most certainly be moments littler helper with the younger kids and with helping out around the house. And of course, let's not forget another monkey at home making the zoo crazier lol I would def welcome it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...