Friday, March 11, 2016

Something Special

The other day I got a package in the mail from one of my lovely BLM friends. 
Here is a close up of who it was addressed to:
I believe this is the first piece of mail addressed to Genesis De Leon. Since my older two rainbows were adopted last year their last name changed to De Leon. I've always said if Genesis were here that would be her last name now too. And to see this and to know someone remembered really moved me. 

So this BLM sent the sweetest card along with the neatest gift in honor of Genesis 9th birthday. 

Here is a photo of the ornament in light:
You should see it moving in the sunlight. It's amazing!!! I love it so much when others remember her. 

Oh and I just placed Genesis flower order today but still need to order her balloons. My goodness, this birthday came up fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...