Thursday, November 26, 2015

Another turkey day

Today is thanksgiving. I also happen to be 40 weeks and 2 days. N isn't budging so we are going in tonight for an induction. I must admit it's not the birth I invisioned. No I wasn't pressured by my ob. She's perfectly ok letting me go to 41 weeks but I can't do that. Maybe it's the blm in me but my nerves cannot risk it. 

Today also marks 9 years that I found out I was a mama for the first time. I saw that positive pregnancy test and was shocked. Even though we were trying I didn't think it would happen so fast. It's even more meaningful that I'm going to start the process of N being born on this day in the very same hospital her sister was born at.

When I check in I'm going to ask if I can visit the room she was born in. I've not been back since she was born. I hope no one is using it. Id like to get a couple photos if possible. It truly is coming full circle. 

Please send prayers and white light to make sure N makes it earth side safely. And that both she and I are doing well afterwards.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Thinking of you and praying for both you and baby "N" <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...