Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dreams really do come true

At 11 weeks our OB had a great shot of the baby's goods and took a gender guess. Being that it was early we didn't really believe it 100%. At Dr. Devore's appointment he also had a guess. The same guess. So now two different doctors with two different types of ultrasounds have had the same guess. We were getting more confident in the gender but it was still a tad early.

Well today I got confirmation that this baby is 100% a baby GIRL! We have a name already but as always I keep all my rainbows names private on this blog. From here on moving forward rainbow #4 will now be referred to as N. 
I cannot tell you how thrilled I am. I don't know what I did to be so lucky in life. To have everything I've ever wanted and dreamed of and more. I am truly blessed. After Genesis died I wanted a baby to raise. I got that. I then longed for the ability to not only have children, but also a living daughter. I got that as well. Then my only dream that had yet to be fulfilled was the opportunity to be able to raise daughters. And now, well now I have yet another little girl. I am beside myself with gratitude. 

Of course I am just over the moon excited. I am still cautious though and have yet to fully accept that nothing will happen this pregnancy. I still have about 6 months to go and a lot can happen until then. I continue to pray that everything goes well and that N is born healthy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...