Thursday, January 1, 2015

I know when Genesis will come back

That's what D told me today during lunch.

We believe that God will bring back Genesis in the new system (and nowadays they call it the new world but I prefer the old terminology) and that's when we will get to see her again. The kids have always asked when this was going to happen and I always told them the same thing. No one knows. Only God knows. But He never breaks his promise so you can be sure He will make it happen when He is ready. 

Well today D and I had this conversation

D: Mommy, I know when Genesis is coming back?
Me: You mean when she comes back in the new system?
D: Yes.
Me: Oh yeah? When?
D: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Novevber, December.... 10 times.
Me: In 10 years?
D: No. On her 10 year birthday. 
Me: You really think so? She will be 8 this year.
D: Yes so we are almost there.

I had to explain that maybe he was right but maybe not. And to not be disappointed if it doesn't happen when he thinks it will. This boy is so very sweet and ways thinking of his big sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...