Sunday, December 28, 2014

The past and the future

I came across this photo yesterday, and it had an impact on me.
             
What stuck with me was the later half... "The nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past". To me that took me to the Tiffany I was and the life I had prior to becoming a blm. I mean it's weird because I don't actually want to go back to that. 

I feel my experience has brought me so much wisdom and knowledge. It helped me grow up and open my eyes to the meaning of life. So it's a gift I have learned all this but it came with a hefty price. But I do reminisce about that old Tiffany... Ironically the younger me. Who would she be and what would she be like if none of that would have happened? We will never know. 

Anyway... The year is quickly ending. And in the blink of any eye 2015 will be here and so will Genesis 8th birthday. Wow. I can't believe it's been that long. 
          
Well here is hoping 2015 is magical, inspiring and full of rainbows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...