Sunday, October 26, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 26

Healing Ritual

I try to connect to nature daily. Even if it's just staring at the clouds, breathing fresh air, earthing or feeling the wind or sun on my skin. It grounds me and brings me so much peace. 

In a side note I took this photo this morning specifically for today's post. To my surprise I was shocked what I captured. If you look right next to my fae I see what looks like a baby. I see its face complete with eyes, a nose and mouth. I see its hands going up to its mouth just like a baby does. If you look further you almost sort of see an out reached arm. I can see the thumb and hand almost holding the bottom of the baby. Almost like its holding the baby out to me. These signs are just incredible and undeniable. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...