Thursday, October 23, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 23

Inspiration 

Genesis has inspired me in ways I cannot even put into words. Not only has she inspired me to be the best mother I can be, not only has she inspired me to help others coping with this same loss... But honestly, she has just inspired life over all. She has inspired me to live, love and be true to my instincts. She has opened my eyes to a life of wonder and beauty. I honestly am inspired by almost everything I see. I think of her in almost everything I do. For example I saw my shadow and I was moved to take this picture because it reminded me of the day I would get to hold baby Genesis in my arms again. Standing in a golden sunset. Watching our shadows stretch across the land. Stuff like this moves me daily. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...