Sunday, October 19, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 19

Give
First and foremost I gives precious family my heart and all my love. It took a lot to get the family I have today and I don't take it for granted. I love harder, deeper, stronger than I probably would have before.

But not only do I have love for my family... I also emit it and share it with whoever crosses my path and the world. Not just to people but to animals and he Earth. just ever aspect of life. After going through losing your child you get filled with despair and darkness. It took me a long time to grow from the ashes of my life and to be able to offer a gift out of heartbreak. But this way her death was not in vain. Something beautiful emerged from destruction. And to be able to offer this now is such a magical blessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...