Sunday, October 12, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 11

Altar
I don't have an alter really. I mean I do have little mementos up in the house that either say her name or represent her. Initially I felt the need to have more of a shrine for her but through the years my grief evolved. I evolved. Life evolved. And so did my idea of a shrine/altar. 

Today I see my altar as not only am alter for Genesis but for myself. For life. I don't see a specific location in my home for it... Rather I see the earth as a whole as my altar. I see her everywhere and the magic I encounter cannot be contained within the confines of my walls. It roams free. 

But that's not to say that from time to time I do put something out that brings me comfort. But over all, Mother Earth is my life's altar. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...