Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Capture Your Grief: Day 1

Sunrise


Day 1 #captureyourgrief #whathealsyourheart 

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time: 7:00 am

Luckily I see the sunrise daily when I take the kids to school. That sentence in itself is such a blessing and a dream come true in itself. There was a time where I had no living children and I dreamed of the day I could raise a child. And now I take them to school. 

I've probably said it a million times but since Genesis, I have learned to see life differently. I'm in awe of all the daily miracles. The small things are the big things. And there is magic everywhere. Beauty everywhere. And so I see her where there is magic and beauty and miracles. And so in a sense her presence surrounds me always. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...