Saturday, October 25, 2014

An incredible couple of winks

Last night I saw this on my plate again: 
I swear it looks like writing.

And today I took the kids to the park. I almost didn't but I decided to go ahead and go. While we were there a group of girls who just finished playing a softball game joined us. To my shock one of the girls, about 8 years old (of course), was named Genesis. The other little girls were calling her name. With each yell of "Genesis" I felt the tears moving closer to the surface. D and G started playing with the group. Wow. Genesis playing with D and G. Just wow. D finally heard them say "Genesis" and he started to share his sister's story with them. The tears nearly broke through. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. I felt like I was dreaming. An 8 year old Geneais playing with the rainbows. And she was beautiful. In the dreams I have had about Genesis I have always pictured her with honey colored eyes and light hair that would glow in the sun. I didn't get a good look at the girls eyes but her hair was stunning. 
                
I didn't want to be a creeper taking pictures of kids so I got just a few of her back showing off that gorgeous hair. Off course I take her privacy seriously too so I didn't want to post any face photos. But this was so amazing to me I needed to document it.

I just can't get over how beautiful her hair was. G gets compliments on her hair everywhere we go. I can't help but think Genesis would have been the same.this was just another reminder of what could have been.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...