Saturday, October 4, 2014

2014 Walk To Remember

Today was the OC Walk To Remeber. I almost missed it. I didn't know it was today until just a few days ago. It's been really miserably hot and traving that far with the kids is usually a pain. But I had to do it. Why?

This is why.
                   
It was D2's first walk ever for his big sister. It meant a lot to me. Last year he was in my belly and at the exact gestation Genesis was when she was born. He just had to go today. 

As always I see huge groups of people who had so many people there supporting them. I see teams of different colors with ma hung shirts. Teams of 5, 10, 15, 20, 30... It's amazing to me. And both hurtful. I get jealous I don't have thy. 7 years out and my own mother has never come to a walk with me. It's been a dream to have a "team" of supporters. I doubt I'll ever have that. However I did have my awesome brother come along with me and his equally awesome boyfriend also came. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...