Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Even more love

I got some mall from a very special blm. Look how beautiful even the envelope was:
She put a lot of thought into it. Remembering that clovers and dragonflies reminds me of Genesis.
And of course last but not least look at this gorgeous card:
Huge dragonfly and a tree. Even this blm knew the tree signifies life. So touching. Seriously where would I be without the support of my fellow blms. Thank you all for remembering me and more importantly, remembering my sweet little one.

3 comments:

Sarita Boyette said...

Love your mail & the photos of Genesis' birthday celebration. All the photos were nice, but the hands on her stone is my favorite. Tiffany, I think your Mom really cares in her own way. She just sometimes doesn't show it when you really need it. The card from her & the call were nice gestures on her part. She also grew up in a generation where baby loss was not mentioned much. It's hard to break old habits. My mother had lost a stillborn child, and she didn't always help me a much as I thought she could have. As she got older, that changed. toward the end of her life, I was so glad that I could talk to her more about Meredith.

Hannah Rose said...

I am so glad you like it! :) <3

By the way, how do you blur out things like you did here with the addresses? I sometimes want to blur out confidential things on my blog, but don't know how.

Tiffany said...

It's an app on my cell phone :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...