Friday, February 7, 2014

Yup another flash back

I saw this photo on Carly's Facebook page:
The quote says "My tears were falling and I needed every single one of them to fall on you. I knew that soon I had to let you go and I wanted that little piece of me to be with you always. The salt from my tears."

This is so true for me. The day I went to say both hello and goodbye to Genesis at the mortuary I brought my camera along. But I just could not bring myself to take photos. I think instinctually I knew I had to hold her, touch her, kids her, cry on her as much as I could because our minutes were numbered. Of course looking back I regret not having taken photos, but I relate to this quote so much. 

I remembers tears wetting her small body. Just raining down on her. I wanted them on her. I'm glad I'm not alone in my actions and thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...