Sunday, November 3, 2013

Its coming together now

So I went back and read this past post about the reading I had with a medium where Abilla and Genesis both came through. One thing that was mentioned in the reading was something about the 18th. This reading was done last November and this date did not mean anything to me at that time. She said to write it down and see if it makes sense later. And it totally does now. Remember this post sharing the exciting news of my engagement? He proposed on the 18th of May. 6 months after I had that reading. Wow. It seriously is coming together. She also said I would get pregnant and I did. But I still dont know what the 10th is for. Maybe D2 will be born on the 10th. We will see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...