Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day

October 15th is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Every year more than 30,000 babies are lost in pregnancy and early infancy. Today we remember all those tiny lives lost too soon.

Today is even more difficult for me as I have my follow up appointment for D2 with Dr. Devore... again. Like I have mentioned before, I just HATE being in that office again. Even though I have been there twice with good news (hopefully today makes three times), I still remember those words echoing down the hallway... "not compatible with life..." It's not that thats what I choose to remember. That office is just a trigger for me. And I HATE that I have to be there on October 15th of all days. It just has a bad connotation with me. 

On top of that, today is my nephew's 6th birthday. Smh. He was born on this sad day as well. He and Genesis should be the same age. Makes me very very sad that he is acknowledged as the first grandchild in our family even though he was in fact the second. Sort of just makes the sting to the pain that much worse. 

Anyway, I look forward to observing the Wave Of Light later on this evening. Photos to come. 

Sending you all love on this day.

We will never forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...