Sunday, October 6, 2013

Capture Your Grief~ Day 6


6. Ritual: Do you have any rituals to help get you through the day? Maybe it is a daily affirmation or prayer. It could be that you light a candle or recite a mantra etc. Do you do anything meaningful on special dates for your baby?
I dont do any daily rituals or anything. I think of her daily. How could I not. But the times that I especially think of her or do something special are as follows: {My BLM Year begins in November}

November: Thanksgiving Day~ I remember that I found out I was pregnant with her on Thanksgiving Day 2006.

March: March 16th, 2007~ I observe her birthday/Anniversary by taking the family to Genesis Garden and doing a balloon release. At times I have been able to drop off memory boxes as a donation to the hospital that she was born in.

July 29th~ I remember that this was her EDD

October: Walk To Remember~ The walk to remember is always sometime in October and I participate when I can.
         October 15th, Wave of Light~ I light a candle in memory of Genesis and all babies lost

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...