Monday, October 21, 2013

Capture Your Grief~ Day 21


21. Honour: Is there anything that you have done to honour your baby since they died? Did you give back to the community? Make a conscious decision to live as beautifully as possible? Take on the role of helping others in your situation? Maybe you work as an advocate for breaking the silence for our community.

I was involved for a bit with the Los Angles Walk To Remember. I have made donations to the hospital that Genesis was born in. I have created a blog where I write the names of babies that have gone too soon to help grieving parents. 

I live life to the fullest appreciating all the small things. I appreciate all blessings even the smallest ones. I don't take anything for granted. I take being a mother to living kids as an honor and privilege and take that job very seriously. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...