Sunday, October 20, 2013

Capture Your Grief~ Day 20


20. Hope: Do you have hope for the future? What do you hope for those who will join this club in the future.

I have many hopes for the future. I hope that they find a cure or treatment for anencephaly. I hope through awareness they are able to change that 1 in 4 statistic of pregnancy and infant loss. I hope that those that are unfortunate enough to join this club find the support that I have found. On a personal note, I hope that there is a day that I wont have to remind my family to remember Genesis. I wish it would just come as naturally as remembering a living child. And I do hope and pray that one day I will be blessed with another daughter so that I can have the opportunity to rase daughters just as I was initially supposed to. Over all, I hope that women speak more freely about their loss. I hope to someday have the taboo associated with loss erased. All babies, even those no longer with us deserved to be loved, remembered and talked about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...