Friday, October 11, 2013

Capture Your Grief~ Day 11


11. Emotional Triggers: What triggers emotions associated with grief for you? Is it the weather? A scent? Photos? Places? Holidays? Words? Certain people?
I can look at Genesis scrapbook and see her picture and other things that remind me of her most of the time without crying. I can visit places too that I can pretty much keep it together at {her park, the hospital she was born at, going to places and doing things that I did while pregnant with her} When I hear someone in my church say "the new system" or "in the resurrection" I immediately think of her. Usually Im ok to hear these things as well. People that remind me of what happened are my OB and Dr. Devore, although they were there for my rainbows as well. Most of the time Im fine through all these situations but at times maybe depending on the time of year or how Im feeling it can be known to be a trigger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...