Thursday, October 10, 2013

Capture Your Grief~ Day 10


10. Beliefs: Do you have a certain belief about what happens to us after we die? You might believe that we go to a heaven or you might believe that our bodies eventually turn to dust and that is the end of our story. 

I believe that when we die we fall asleep in death. I believe that we will be resurrected into a paradise earth when God's time is right. Then we will see all our lost loved ones in a perfect world with no sickness pain or death. 

Now I was taught that when we die, our physical bodies return to the Earth. I was also taught that the sole dies and that the dead are conscious of nothing. Im not sure that I believe this 100%. I have had many instances where I felt like there was a presence in the house. My brother has as well. And many times it felt like that of a little girl. A child. Almost playing with my brother. I have felt touches and cold air out of nowhere. I have seen things that just cannot be explained. So because of these things I do believe that perhaps the soul or an energy can come around and perhaps leave you signs that they are there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...