Friday, September 6, 2013

A dream come true

I have mentioned Carly many times on this blog. She and her son Christian, her daughters and family as well as all her projects, hold a special place in my heart. If I recall correctly it was her blog that lead me to the BLM community. This morning I got the most amazing surprise when I checked facebook. I saw this:


I cannot believe this. This is seriously a dream come true! I have wanted to thank the woman who lead me to get the support that I needed forever. The woman that has provided the most beautiful pictures of Genesis name over the years. And the woman who continues to do amazing work in the name of her son Christian. And now its going to happen. 

I have to be honest though. I wasn't planning on going to the OC Walk To Remember this year. I will be nearly 20 weeks 5 days pregnant and I have been suffering from horrible sciatic pain and my typical SPD which makes walking or even really moving very painful. But I think its a sign. Genesis was born when I was exactly 20 weeks and 5 days pregnant with Genesis when she was born. And here we are 6 years, 6 months, 16 days, 2 rainbows, one rainbow in the making and the exact same gestation that it's oldest sister was when she left us.... It cant be a coincidence. So for this reason I will be going. I wont be able to do the walk, I think I would die... but Im going just to be able to see and meet Carly. 

I have yet to get the details, weather she will have a booth or she will just be attending the walk and I will have to find her walking around, but Im very excited. I am thinking of all sorts of goodies to put together for her as a simple gift from my family to hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...