Monday, September 2, 2013

A belated post

So I have had a lot going on in the last few months and I apologize that I'm only posting about it now. Back on 8/11/13, Marlon and I got married. 

8/11/13 is Abilla's birthday. She would have been 92. Picking her birthday as our wedding day was our way of including her on our special day. We also found a few ways to incorporate Genesis in our special day. Because not only were the rainbows gaining a daddy (officially) but so was she. 
I wore my Genesis bracelet and Marlon wore clover cuff links. 


We had some family photos include her by adding an extra pink balloon. 

And here are just some of my favorite pics from our day:


And can't forget rainbow number three. I was a day shy of 3 months in this photo. 



1 comments:

Shauna said...

So Beautiful!!! I am so happy for you!!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...