Tuesday, July 30, 2013

She's back!

I went outside this morning to let the dog out before I report for jury duty, ugh dont remind me, and I heard a very familiar squeaky sound. I knew what that sound was but could not believe that after so many weeks, months even that I would see what my heart wanted to believe. I scanned the usual spot that I would hear this sound from and there she was.
The pink headed hummingbird was back in her usual spot. Singing like always. She started to fly away and I watched to see if she would disappear into the sky or go to where her nesting spot was. And sure enough she went to the nesting spot. She is currently there sitting happily singing while I enjoy her music. Is it a coincidence that she showed up the day after one of Genesis' anniversaries? Some may say so, but I know better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...