Back when I was pregnant with Genesis I remember being in the kitchen. I really don't recall how far along I was. It was early, and I was still in the first trimester. I was washing dishes and then I remember I went to reach for the garbage disposal switch that was just behind our microwave. My arm brushed agains the microwave and it sent an electric shock through my body. It wasn't anything too horrible for me, just a shock. But I found myself flashing back to that moment in time yesterday and I couldn't help but let my mind wander. I went THERE. I wondered if that could have been a contributing factor to her condition. Truth is it probably didn't but ill never know for sure. Just one more thing on the list of 'what if's'.