Sunday, January 20, 2013

A weekend full of surprises

I had several surprises this weekend. First off my awesome brother went to visit Genesis stone all on his own. I only knew he was there when he checked in on Facebook.

Second, on Sunday I went out on the balcony and was greeted by a very pretty hummingbird with a pink head. I love winks in the morning :)

Third, Marlon has been wanting a tattoo for a long time. And as one should, he has taken his time to decode what he wants done. To my surprise Genesis and the rainbows were part of the tattoo he has planned. I cannot tell you what this means to me. My ex husband didn't even get one for her. Marlon and I and the kids are truly meant to be.


And lastly, it's that time of year again where I am starting to see the St. Patty's Day decorations come out. I sort of sigh with a heavy heart when I see them.
Just another reminder of the big day nearing.

In closing I leave you with a picture of a rainbow, drawn by my rainbows.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Love the Rainbow Picture <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...