Friday, October 5, 2012

So I'm going

I will be going to the OC Walk To Remember tomorrow. My wonderful brother is going with me and the rainbows. This will be the first time he has gone to a walk with me. He has been Genesis' number one supporter so it's an honor to bring him with us.

He also shared a little something. He said this morning there was a dragonfly at the entrance of my gate. He said it was a brown one and that it was there for a good hour. It was on his back and fluttering his wings around. He was opening and closing his mouth. He thought it was dying but when we went back now to find it, it was gone. I'd like to believe he was fine and that he flew off. I will take that as a little wink from my girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...