Wednesday, October 10, 2012

She gives me winks exactly when I need them

I posted earlier about what a nervous wreck I am with everything going on. I really was worried about what is going to happen in the future. On my way home from work I saw these two things:

Im pretty sure I saw this car about a month ago, which I also took a picture of. I mean really, what are the odds? Its Los Angeles. Traffic is crazy and there are how many millions of cars on the road each day... Yet this car was in front of me again telling me to have hope. It was just what I needed to calm my nerves. The second photo has a beautiful quote I have never heard before. This is on a wall of various street art posters that I see daily. Today was the first day I saw this poster up. And of all things it speaks of children and the paradise. Come on, how can that not be a wink! These things have brought me much comfort and Im feeling much better. Lets see for how long it will calm my nerves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...