Friday, October 5, 2012

Capture Your Grief~ Day 5

Day 5: Memorial
You have all probably seen this picture before. Maybe not. either way this was the first thing I did in Genesis memory. I waited long and hard to get this. I wanted to make sure its what I wanted/ needed. I cannot tell you how amazing I felt after it was done. I just know I made the right decision. I got this tattoo after D was born. He was about 3 months. So it was about 1 year and 4 months after Genesis died. It was done in the month of July I believe. Her EDD was in July and had she been born when she was supposed to, that month would have been her 1 yr birthday. I thought that was fitting.
In addition to the tattoo, I worked so hard in getting Genesis' name in the Children's Memorial Garden in my home town of South Pasadena. I have now dubbed this garden 'Genesis' Garden'. It was a huge accomplishment for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...