Friday, October 19, 2012

Capture Your Grief~ Day 19

Day 19: Project
Genesis has inspired many many projects. 

The first project was Names On The Sidewalk. It provided a wonderful outlet for me to do something special for hurting families. It started when I first drew Genesis name and thought that other families would like this as well. 


I also found comfort in donating memory boxes to the hospital that Genesis was born at. I have tried to make it a tradition to donate as many boxes as she would have been years old. I know there will come a point where I can't afford to do that. But until then I will certainly try.


The names on the sidewalk evolved a little over time where I was offering names in laces and then glowing names by writing names with a flashlight.


I then started crafting and doing little things to remember our babies including ornaments, snow globes, address books, journals and many other little projects. Since I started my various projects I have since had the rainbows and life has gotten very very busy. I don't have the time I once had to keep up with these things. Working full-time as a single mama and keeping up with all my projects has proven to be very hard. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...