Thursday, October 11, 2012

Capture Your Grief~ Day 11

Day 11: Supportive Friends/ Family
There is a constant theme when I  post about my family and Genesis. Mostly, its that they forget her. I get no support in remembering her. As a matter of fact, my mother is the worst offender in that department telling me things as far as bad as "Life would have been so much harder for you with three kids..." and "I hate that you have that photo of her, she looks disgusting..." and "I never really saw you having a girl. I always thought you would only have boys..." yea, she said all that and worse. 

But for this post I am going to focus on what I DO have. I have the incredible support of my dear BLM friends. I have a massive support from my dear brother Stefan. He is Genesis' number one fan. Then I have my sisters. The sister I grew up with, Crystal, has never really come to any event with me. She did however come with me to Genesis' Garden on her birthday this year. And she does post status every now and then about Genesis on her Facebook. I appreciate that support so much. Then I have a few half sisters that I recently got to know. They have shown their support on Facebook as well. This means so much to me too because honestly, they don't even really know me. We just recently met. But they are still showing support even though they never knew her and hardly know me. I find that incredible. And lastly there are a couple of friends I have on Facebook that are not BLM but BLM supporters. I find this type of person to be amazing. Not knowing exactly what we are going through but showing the support of a BLM. Wow. Truly beautiful people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...