Wednesday, August 22, 2012

She brings me peace

I had to go to the courthouse once again to do part two of my legal thing I have going on right now. Again the nerves sort of kicked in with all sorts of possibilities of what may happen going through my head.

I was walking out the door once again with Mr. M (the support he has shown me through this is incredible) and we took maybe 5 steps towards the car when a pair of humming birds began zooming right in front of us playing. It was the sweetest thing. They came very close and I was tempted to just stand there and watch them but we were pressed for time. I was able to snap a picture of one of them resting on a branch. It intently made me think of my girl and let me know that today was going to be a good day.








The day progressed and I did make some progress with this legal matter. I was feeling good when we left the courthouse and as we were walking back to the car I noticed something on the sidewalk. This is what I saw ---> it was a heart on the sidewalk. Simple, easily missed but there it was and it made me smile.

Also just now I was surfing Facebook and found a post from a few days ago from a friend that I had missed, so this was the first time I had seen it. Here is his status:

Seeing her name never ceases to make my heart skip a beat. I love and miss you baby girl. Always have. Always will. See you in paradise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...