Friday, May 18, 2012

More support

I was talking with Mr. M like I occasionally do and the topic shifted to the online community of BLMs and the support I got. We then got to talking about the Walk To Remember and I was telling him about the annual 5k and that October 15th was Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day. As I was talking he quickly interrupted me and said "I want to go with you from now on." He stopped me in my tracks. Wow. I didn't even have to ask or hint or anything. He knew this was a big thing for me and wanted to support me in this. He was very impressed that I did this with the kids every year and wanted to make sure he was also a part of this for me. He continues to blow me away. I love how he supports me with Genesis and allows me to speak of her freely. I am one lucky woman.

2 comments:

Crystal Theresa said...

So happy for you. He sounds like a great guy. :)

Caroline said...

Happy for you !!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...