Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One small victory for BLMs

Remember this post? Where Good Housekeeping told their readers that those going through a pregnancy loss should basically be ignored... Well I rallied on Facebook and asked all my blm friends to pass the picture around I took of that pop quiz and voice our opinions that their advice was actually the worst advice. Well after a few days a fellow BLM was able to get in touch with Good Housekeeping and is going to be interviewed today at 2pm. Good Housekeeping is in the process of writing an apology for the bad advice!!! I cannot tell you how incredible this is. My tiny picture, my tiny voice was heard. This BLM spoke on behalf of all of us and our children. Im still blown away by this.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you keep us posted on this Momma's interview?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...