Monday, January 9, 2012

An expert seamstress

I follow a lot of blogs and I have been so bad at keeping up with them. I attempted to read some today and found a post that really hit home for me. Click here to read it. What really struck a cord with me was the closing: 

This is what we do. We are expert seamstresses. We weave in and out of grief. We take the needle and pull the thread through, trying our best to wrap up and pull in those memories. Their names. Their entire, short, existence.

This was so well written I just had to share it with you all. As for me... this part of the year just sucks. Im in constant anticipation of what turn my grief will take. Im inching my way closer to March and the fact that it will be half a decade is still so very shocking to me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...