Tuesday, October 18, 2011

an update

Well I thought I would give you lovely readers an update with Mr.X. Unfortunately he turned out to be a real jerk. After 3 months of casually dating and a trip to Texas to spend some time with him he has decided he doesn't have the time of day for me.  Im ok, Im really not bitter. I am however hurt and disappointed with how he did this and was not honest with me. Im not going to get into details but there was a lot of mind games and in the end I ended up getting hurt more than if he was just honest. I sort of regret telling him about Genesis. He doesn't deserve to know about such a special girl. I feel a bit taken advantage of and take for granted. It is what it is... a lesson learned.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

:( so sorry to hear that. ((hugs))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...