Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Something odd

I had a dream a few nights ago... a dream about Genesis. Or at least I thought it was her. I was pregnant, term, and knew that the baby I was carrying had anencephaly. The rainbows were already born but it was like I was having Genesis all over again. I remember my mom being there. I was pushing her out... it felt like it was a home birth, and I reached down and delivered her myself. She wasn't moving. I figured she was stillborn. And at first I tried to revive her. But in the process I told my mom... maybe I shouldn't... she is already at peace and if I bring her back it will be only to die again, and I didn't want her to suffer. Just then she started to come back. She started moving. I remember her head looked perfect... not like it did before where she was missing a part. She had a head full of dark hair just like her siblings. The dream was so real I even felt her wet slippery body in my arms. I wrapped her up in a blanket and all of a sudden someone said "Its a boy!" I was in shock! Seriously I was gong out of my mind saying "what?! I dont have two daughters? seriously?!" The last I remember of this dream is that now I had to come up with a boy name. Very crazy dream indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...