Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7: Do you do something to honor your angel(s)? If so what?

I do a few things to remember Genesis. You all know about Names On The Sidewalk and Written From The heart. I donate memory boxes on her birthday every year to the hospital she was born in. I teach her siblings all about her and the hope we have of seeing her again. I have many little trinkets around the house reminding me of her. Of course I also have this blog. Those are just a few but there are just really too many ways to list them all.

1 comments:

brigette said...

I love this question a day you are doing its sweet and a good reminder. On Tuesday it was Kaels angelversarry and we did a balloon release I wrote Genesis name on one of the balloons remembering her and thinking of her often!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...