Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12: How has the rest of your family dealt with your loss?

The easy and short answer is they have not. They have swept it under the rug. They rarely speak of her. My mom will tell you that she looks forward to see her in the new system but that's about it. She says she doesn't like talking about something so sad. but what she doesn't realize is that not speaking her name makes me sad. Ive tried to explain this to her but she will not speak of it. My sister is the only other person who has mentioned Genesis since she died. Don't get that confused with showing support, she is not supportive. But she has mentioned Genesis' name a handful of times since she died and for that I am thankful. My family in general has taken the lets pretend nothing happened approach and it kills me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...