Thursday, August 18, 2011

He always remembers her

Last Sunday the kids and I went to meeting (church). D knows that the kingdom hall is Jehovah's house. And every time I tell him we are going to "Salon" (kingdom hall in Spanish) he asks if we are going to see Genesis. He thinks this because he knows that Genesis is in Jehovah's memory... and he thinks that she is actually with him. It's just darling, and brings tears to my eyes. While we were sitting in the library listening to the meeting D heard the speaker say "Genesis" when he quoted a scripture and right away D looked up at me with a smile recognizing his sister's name. It warmed my heart.

4 comments:

brigette said...

What a sweet little boy you have!!! What a great thing he knows and loves genesis! Xoxo

Caroline said...

That is so beautiful <3

Holly said...

He is so sweet to remember and love his sister so much.

TanaLee Davis said...

Oh!!!!!! I would break down right there. :) ::::
~Felicia

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...