Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Genesis had a visitor

Yesterday I nice surprise via text message. One of my friends, sent me a text picture. This is what I got:





It was of her son visiting Genesis' rock at Garfield Park. It was such a lovely surprise to know that she was remembered and visited yesterday. It instantly brought a smile to my face and made my day. Im so thankful for such wonderful friends. And to this very special friend, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This only reminds me that it has been too long since Ive visited her special place. I need to plan a visit with the rainbows soon. Maybe a picnic.

3 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

:)) This makes me smile!!

Caroline said...

So beautiful. <3

Danny's Mommy said...

Beautiful! I like that Genesis has a rock at a park. Bless you, Tiffany!
<3,
Franki

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...