Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An explanation and a few winks

I apologize for my abrupt post yesterday and making my blog private for the first time EVER. It really was not planned. As mentioned before I am in the very beginnings of a new relationship with mr.x and being that this blog was previously public and full of 100% truth and raw emotion, I am currently not ready to share this huge part of my life with him yet. And don't get that mistaken with Genesis though. As previously mentioned before I have told him about her. It's just every little thought and wink and emotion I feel regarding her is something I'm not quite ready to open up so deeply regarding Genesis yet. I hope you all understand. Im sure there will be a time in the future where I go public again.

In the meantime here are a few winks that have crossed my path in the last few days. I was sitting at my desk at work admiring the gorgeous view {and yes I occasionally do, do work lol} and I was literally thinking to myself... boy, a wink would be nice right about now. I then quickly realize what is staring at me outside my window. A giant X. It definitely caught my attention.




Then on a different day on my way home from work I saw a letter "G" in the clouds. Do you see it? It's turned to the right.




I had previously seen other letters in the clouds and had always wanted to see a "G" but never had. I thought what are the odds. "G's" are a complicated shape for a cloud... well at least in my opinion it is lol and I never actually expected to see a "G". Well I finally did get my "G". Put a smile on my face.

2 comments:

Crystal Theresa said...

love the winks, lady! and definitely understandable about not wanting to open this up to Mr.X, yet. my babies are precious and i need to share them on my own terms with people.

hoping things continue to blossom.

Holly said...

It's understandable. Hopefully the day will come to make it public once again. xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...