Monday, June 20, 2011

A tour

For a while now I have wanted to really share Genesis' garden with you all. And I have in the photos that I have posted. But I wanted to give you an even better and up close look. 

I am happy to say that I visited her garden this last weekend. It has been too long since Ive been here last. And as always it was like a breath of fresh air walking in that garden and seeing her name on her special stone.

I took video for you all so that you could have a 'live' tour of this most special place. I apologize for the quality of the video. I was recording as I was holding G. And you can hear the rainbows talking and making noise. It's kind of cute hearing D ask where Genesis' stone is. <3 I wanted to take an even longer video to really give you a feel for the ambiance here but I was unable to as the kids were ready to get dirty in the playground. HA HA! So without further delay, here is Genesis Garden.



2 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful <3 Genesis <3

Holly said...

It was so nice to get a tour of the garden. Such a special place!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...