Friday, June 24, 2011

A glimpse

I have an incredible photo to post today. Let me start at the beginning. I had mentioned a while ago about a site that does age progression photos. Some mamas have chosen to get pictures done of their babies to see what they may have looked like either as a term infant, a toddler, a teen and an adult. I often think of what she would have looked like too. I had even played with the idea of getting one of these photos but they are seriously expensive and I just thought it wasn't worth it to me, especially since money isn't really in abundance right now.

So yesterday someone added me to a group on Facebook that does exactly this... AND FOR FREE for all BLMS! And they are professionals! What a gift! I instantly accepted their generous offer. They asked for Genesis photo along with photos of the rainbows at various ages, and pics of myself and my ex husband. This was a little difficult as I don't have many pictures of my ex husband and I only have one photo of Genesis. She was still able to take our family features and make a photo of what Genesis may have looked like as a full term baby. I'd like to share that photo with you.



Let me start off by saying that she looks nothing like I thought she would. But that's not a bad thing. I can see my rainbows features. G's forehead and eyes. D's nose, lips and eyebrows. Just amazing. looking into the eyes of my daughter for the first time. Wow. This is only a glimpse of how beautiful she will be in the new system. It just brings me to tears. She is also gonna do one for me on how Genesis would have looked now at 4 years old. I can't wait to see it.

I so wanted to share the latest addition to Carly's Butterfly Beach. The Rainbow Beach Butterfly.

I saw this yesterday and just had to have it. Genesis and 2 rainbows. Couldn't be more perfect.

I wanted to update that I just got Genesis 4 year picture. I am at a loss for words, so I will let the photo do the talking.

7 comments:

Krystle said...

That's amazing! I'm so happy for you.

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, this brought tears to my eyes. Being able to look into her beautiful eyes ... be still my heart!

Raquel said...

Wow....that is short of amazing. Very cute!

brigette said...

This is awesome!!! What a lovely picture!!! Hugs

Holly said...

The age progression is simply amazing. Genesis is such a sweet baby! And look at her at 4! This is awesome! :) what a wonderful service

Danny's Mommy said...

So beautiful!!! What Facebook page/person does these Tiffany? I am so glad you got to see her face! -Franki

Tiffany said...

So beautiful!!! What Facebook page/person does these Tiffany? I am so glad you got to see her face! -Franki

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...