Tuesday, June 7, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 7

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Well this one should come as no surprise. The someone that has had the biggest impact on my life are actually a group of little people. My kids. All 3 of them. Ive said it before and Ill say it again, Genesis was the beginning of my real life. She opened my eyes to what really matters in life. She taught me not to take things for granted. She taught me how to really love. My first rainbow saved my life. After Genesis died and after my then husband left me, I had nothing to live for. Nothing. If it wasn't for the fact that I was pregnant when he left Im not sure that I would be here today. D breathed life into me... almost literally. He gave me hope and strength. And G, my rainbow girl, brought beauty and even more hope and strength into my life as well. All three of my children inspire me in different ways. They have made me a better person and an incredible mother.

1 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful post and so true <3 <3 <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...