Monday, June 6, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 4, 5 & 6

Sorry I got a bit behind. Time to play catch up:


Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
I am addicted to soda. I never drank soda as a child. Never had any cavities and was never overweight as a child. My ex husband was a heavy soda drinker. When we got married he introduced me to the addiction to this caramel liquid. I have tried to quit several times but the withdraw migraines are torturous. I'm at the point now where my body craves it more than water. Not good.
 
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
 

This photo was taken in Honduras in 2003 just days before my 21st birthday. Oh to be young again. It was a vacation of a lifetime and I flew all by myself from LA to Florida and met up with relatives to go on a Caribbean cruise. Best vacation, EVER. I was so young and carefree. Little did I know the future that awaited me.
 
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
I don't think I have a favorite super hero. But there is an individual I admire. That's Jehovah God. I am in awe of his limitless power and his wondrous creations. And what tops the list of incredible acts of power is the day I await the new system. A world where there is no pain or suffering. A world of perfection and happiness. A world where all our dead loved ones will come back to life for eternity on a paradise Earth. The day I will be able to hold all my children in my arms. To even think about that day brings tears to my eyes. I cannot even fathom it, but look forward to it dearly.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I drink pop but try to only drink one can a day.

I don't have a super hero either but I can't wait for the new world either.

Great pic of you too.

Becky Baker said...

Me too!!! I love coke (the cola obviously) Its my favorite treat!!

And I hope u r counting your time on this!!! ;-)

Luvs,
B :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...