Friday, June 3, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 3

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

Ok I'm gonna be honest here with this post. This topic makes me sad. Mostly because I feel I don't have any real friends. Now don't get me wrong. I have tons and tons of loving BLM friends that are there for me more than even my family at times, but to have an in real life friend, that you talk to pretty often, go out with frequently, just relaxing in each other's homes... It's just not there.

And perhaps Im thinking of friends like how it was back in high school or the college days. Im a different person now. Im a blm. Im a mom. Im a single mom. Being all those kinds of moms takes up a lot of my time. A LOT. Sheesh, who am I kidding... it takes up ALL of my time. I can probably count the number of times Ive gone out with friends, with and without kids, or gone to their home or have someone over to my home since the kids were born on both my hands. Yes, it's that bad. The last place I went to where I met up with my friends was the IBLMD picnic hosted by Walk To Remember LA. And might I add I had to leave early because one of the kids was sick.

So I am sorry, I just dont have a picture to post for this one.

4 comments:

*Laura Angel said...

Tiffany!!! This is me too! You could not have said this better. Its just different now being a blm. I reciently just had a falling out with one of my girlfriends I had for 6 years. It sucks...and now I realize I really don't have any. sigh...but we have our kids thats what matters!

Deanna said...

Tiffany, this has been on my mind lately ALOT as well. I really don't have many IRL friends that live near me. The two I lean on the most are 2 hours away...
Which makes me wish I was so much closer to all of you. I relate to this post 100%. Many of the people I spent time with before being a BLM and a mom...have become very distant and we lead different lifestyles.
I could have written most of this post, and I am sorry you are in this situation, because I know how it feels.

Caroline said...

Sounds a lot like me. I have more online friends than anything.
I'm always here for you Tiffany !!
{{{HUGS}}}

Jessica said...

I feel you hear hun - I posted a pic from 10 years ago so I TOTALLY know how you feel! (((hugs))) it sucks doesn't it? :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...